Thinkfinity.org, the merger of Verizon's MarcoPolo and the Thinkfinity Literacy Network, is a free, comprehensive digital learning platform that includes resources for the classroom, professional development opportunities, and access to national and state education networks. For more information about Thinkfinity click here.
National content partners include:
- International Reading Association
- National Center for Family Literacy
- National Council on Economic Education
- National Council of Teachers of English
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Geographic Society
- ProLiteracy Worldwide
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Thinkfinity.org is arranged so the educator, student or parent can easily access resources tailored to their needs. The search engine will search by keyword with choices to limit by subjects including arts, science, social studies, and more. You can also limit to resource type including lessons, interactives, assessment, worksheets, plus others. Grade limits range from K-Higher Ed. and Vocational Education. The user can also limit by content partner.
Thinkfinity.org also includes an Afterschool section with interactive games and activities.
The goal of Thinkfinity is to use emerging technologies and communication tools to provide free, universal access to all of Thinkfinity.org's learning opportunities.